Monday, August 24, 2009

I Can Watch TV.....

And be productive at the same time!
I made these pillows for our couch while watching the Food Network last night. There's nothing like sewing to a little Iron Chef. Now I just need to finish off some curtains. I wonder if there's anything good on tonight?

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hmmm, is tonight Hell's Kitchen and More to Love? Bring on the reality TV!

Mary Kelly said...

SO cute! I love that fabric.

The Edelbrocks said...

Very nice! How bout you come to my house, watch TV and help me productive??! :)

Sarah said...

Awesome! I need to be around you more to absorb some of that creative-craftiness. Can't wait to see you soon!

Laura said...

Woot woot! Look at you go! They look GREAT!

Marie said...

Well done Martha!!!! Those are great! Hey you aren't trying to "be dead to me" are you??? Only I can decide if (and when) you get to be "dead to me." It was in the contract...might not remember signing it...standard retail "dead to me" contract. Anyway...currently you are not authorized to be "dead to me." Have fun with the family this weekend...if you call soon, I might arrange to come down for a Kate-ward birthday lunch at the fast-food restaurant of your choice(poorness is setting in!)

Charlene said...

Pretty! I love, love, love the fabric!!!