A customer came into work the other day and he brought us a bag of potatoes. We split the bag up and we each took one home. I know…it seems kind of lame to take home one potato, but I was really excited because I’ve never seen a potato like this.
It’s as tall as my head. It’s as big as my little netbook. It’s the biggest potato I’ve ever seen.
Mark loved it, and we are trying to decide on the best way to use it.
6 comments:
It is huge!
Wow- who knew a potato could be so cool. You must live in Idaho ;)
Welcome to Idaho! During potato harvest we would see how could find the biggest and silliest looking potatoes. Make some nice big french fries with it.
Oh my!!! That is hilariously huge!
That is incredible!
Wow...that is a huge Potato!
Post a Comment