Thursday, December 16, 2010

What I’m Loving

A list of things I’m loving right now:

~Sitting in our living room with nothing but the Christmas lights on.

~Getting to have two Christmas trees this year…one upstairs and one downstairs.

~Having the project that I decided to make for all the nieces and nephews actually turn out the way I wanted.  What a relief!

~Getting to babysit my sister’s kiddos so her and her husband could go out.  And getting paid in yummy treats.  Seriously…Sarah, I need that recipe.

~Whole wheat tortillas.  Mark and I love them.

~Working at a job that I am really enjoying…and getting to work with some really cool people.

~The Food Network.  Mark and I are hooked on Chopped…love that show.

~Getting talked into cleaning the chapel this Saturday morning at 8 am.  Oh wait…this is a list of things that I love.  Oops. 

~Mark.  He’s a really swell fella.  He’s doing the 25 days of Christmas for me, and every day this month he has had a small gift for me.  Yeah, I’m lucky.

~Having my cool brother and sister in law and their kiddos come visit.  And the fact that we’ve talked them in to staying through Christmas!

~Getting to meet my brand new nephew, Truman for the first time.  We are going to be great friends.

3 comments:

just call me jo said...

You are a blessed woman. Have a delightful holiday with your friends and family.

Kristina P. said...

Adam watches very few shows with me, but he and I both love Chopped!

Laura said...

Awesome!! Love your list!