Friday, March 4, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Well, it’s been a while since I’ve posted on the good ol’ blog.  Every time something cool or random has happened, I think about blogging it, but then it just never happened.  So, here’s a few random things that have happened lately.

~We painted our living/dinning room and kitchen green.  I love the color, but I don’t like how it looks with the brown accents in the room.  This green needs light blue and white accents….like you would see in a beach house.  So, Mark is a good sport and he went with me last night to buy a different green.  It’s the same green we used in our last house, so I know I will love it.  Now, we just have to re-tape and paint everything. 

DSCN3550

~I made homemade oreos the other night.  Yumm.  Cake mix cookies are some of my favorites.

~We got a tax return this year.  Oddly enough, it came in the form of a 4 wheeler.  Weird.  To say Mark is happy about this would be an understatement.  He takes it out for a spin any chance he gets, and he’s already pulled a car out of the snow with it.  I think he’s in heaven.  Now we just need a scoop for it, so we can clear the snow off our driveway.

DSCN3499

~Not only is the 4 wheeler fun for Mark, our lab loves chasing it when Mark is out on it.  It totally wears him out…which I love.

DSCN3512

~I’ve finally jumped on the Zumba bandwagon.  I’ve been going with a girl from work 2-3 times a week.  Despite the fact that I look ridiculous when I go, it’s been a great workout and it’s actually a lot of fun!

~This weekend we are taking a fun last minute trip.  It’s pretty fun being married to someone who brings out my impulsive side.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am loving the green!

And yes, homemade Oreos are the best, and so easy!

just call me jo said...

You got a whoopin' tax refund, sista! That's a nice ride. Zumba on!

Erin said...

Hey, my sister's tax return came in the form of a four wheeler too!

Homemade oreos, yum.

Laura said...

I love it! You guys rock!!