Many, many years ago I worked in the Young Women’s program in our ward. Over the six years I worked with them, I grew to love these girls as if they were my own. Seriously…they are awesome! This weekend, Mark and I had the opportunity to go the the wedding of one of these girls. Jessica is one incredibly awesome chick and I am so glad Mark and I could be there on her special day.
Can you imagine my excitement when I saw this…
Flowers!
They were colorful and beautiful.
And hopefully we’ll have some blooming here in a couple of weeks.
Hopefully.
4 comments:
That is so great! You both look gorgeous.
Okay! I love weddings! I want to have another wedding..with the same guy! That is so special to see your YW getting married in the temple! You look beautiful!
She looks beautiful!! How fun you got to go! And I agree with Sherri, you look beautiful too chica!!
yayayaya pretty jessica!
Post a Comment