Monday, July 18, 2011

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage…

I am so behind in blogging that it is hard to know where to start.  So, we’ll just start at the beginning.  Last month we drove to California for my Uncle’s wedding.  I love weddings and this one was so much fun.  The weather was amazing.  The venue was beautiful.  And hanging out with tons of family members was the best.  

DSCN3997 DSCN4089

DSCN4090

DSCN4072

One of my favorite moments of the day was the Lion Dance.  It was amazing.  I have never seen anything like it in person before.DSCN4113

DSCN4097 DSCN4137 DSCN4157

We packed a ton into the day and a half we were there, but boy did we have a great time.  Now we just need Brent and Melinda to come out and visit us so we can hang out some more!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is so cool! How fun to have a lion there.

Ruthie said...

That looks completely awesome!

Laura said...

What a fun wedding!!