I forgot to post about one of the most popular activities at Girl’s Camp. The girls would use this all day long. I like to lovingly call it “The Slide Of Death”.
That building would be the lodge….and yup that’s a slide. And yup….those are four flights of stairs that you have to hike up to get to the top of the slide.
And if you ask me, that would be a crazy person going down the slide.
I choose life.
8 comments:
I hope we all had group prayer before engaging in this activity.
That looks crazy!
That looks like a total blast! I wish our girls camp had one of those :)
That is the coolest slide!!!
Lol and WOW
Jaxon is jealous. I am with you. I'm glad I had a skirt on the one night that I was there - a good excuse not to go!
Ahh, we had several family reunions there growing up!! Such a fun cabin. I'm a big 'ol chicken so I don't think I ever went down that thing, but everyone loved it. (I'm crystal thomas' sis-in-law :))
I almost peed my pants just looking at the slide. In a former life, I would have been all for it. Now I'm just getting old and boring. :)
Post a Comment