So, I was tagged by Shelby...
and I tag Laura, Mary, Sara, Alicia, Carolyn, and Prissy.
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/( or images.google.com )
2. Type in your answer to the question in the search box
3. Use your favorite image of the subject.
2. Type in your answer to the question in the search box
3. Use your favorite image of the subject.
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.
1. My Hometown: Visalia, Cali

2. Favorite Hobby: Scrapbooking
and baking
3. Favorite Vehicle: Hummers!!

4. Dream Career: Kindergarten Teacher or...
Buyer for a small gift shop
5. Guilty Pleasure: Hell's Kitchen
6. Favorite Restaurant: Rodizio Grill
7. Favorite Flower: Dahlias, Sunflowers, and Peonies

8. Favorite Color: Green
1 comment:
Hummers! Crazy gas guzzler :) Hahaha but that was fun to learn you want to be a teacher - you were great when you were MY teacher :). Good luck finding a job!
PS I mentioned to Aly that I got to talk to you and she was totally jealous :)
Post a Comment