I am so lucky.... because last night I went out to dinner with some friends from church for an impromptu Girl's Night Out. It was so much fun! We met up at Applebee's and ate lots of food and laughed a ton.
Katie, Deb, Laura, Rachel, Martha, Kathy
It was such a fun evening...great to catch up with friends and get to know some other ladies better. Laura has some more hilarious pictures from last night. You gotta love the many faces of Deb. In fact, I think we even talked Deb into starting her own blog...but will she? Who knows? Well, thanks for such a fun evening everyone. So much fun to see you all....I have not laughed that hard in a while! It was so worth the drive up to see you guys!
2 comments:
It was GREAT seeing you Katie! I am really glad that you were able to come up. I love laughing like that!! :-)
See you soon again!
Oh I'm so jealous! I'm glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment