Our super fun weekend in Idaho with the family is officially over. Bummer. Now it's right back to work. That is always the hard part...but let's not dwell on that. Let's focus on the fun stuff...what we did while we were in Idaho! This is the part where I overload you with all sorts of pictures.
We went to the Idaho Falls Zoo.
We went on a hike and had a picnic. It was right off the Snake River...talk about pretty.
We played all sorts with Jaxon and Sammie. They love Crazy Uncle Mark. That is his official name as far as the kids are concerned.
Not all of the holes are mine, but I was pretty good for a first timer.
More than anything else, we played Mario Kart. And lots of it.
We played boys vs. girls and I am happy to let you know that the boys went home pretty frustrated that night.
Then our fun weekend had to come to an end, and we had a long drive home. At least there were a lot of pretty parts.
We had such a great time, and I miss them already. I can't wait to see them for Christmas. Riley and Mark better keep practicing...maybe the boys will beat the girls at Mario Kart then. Maybe.
9 comments:
Okay, I love the pictures of Mario Kart. Too funny.
I love that you are all playing video games together!
Awesome photos!!! Looks like so much fun and I like the photo of Mark in a cowboy hat!
Super fun trip. You are a great shot for a beginner. Good job kicking their smack at mario kart.... GIRL POWER!
glad you have a good time. :) That's pretty funny the girls were better than the boys. Makes me laugh!
Woot Mario Kart!
And nice marksmanship!
"Mark Katie all gone" so says the Sammi girl. We had tons of fun with you guys. We'll have to colaborate and see if it's even feasible for us to come out this summer sometime.
Fun trip!
Hey, we are heading to Idaho Falls next month! So fun to see your pics and get ideas of things to do. Mario Kart is a given of course, but I never knew IF had a zoo! What the... we so have to take the kids there. Where is it?
Post a Comment