found it via...rockstar diaries
BEAUTIFUL!!! I looove the sound of a cello, especially with a piano, and how this musician plays his cello is amazing. All I could think of as I played it was they both have such passion for music - thank heavens for musicians like that.
I love this! Thanks for sharing, Nikki!
my 11yrold walked over when she heard this playing and was all OH MY GOSH SOOO COOL!We've seen John Schmidt in concert a few times... and have a couple CDs {a serious fave!}
LOVE it!!
Oh yes, I just love Jon Schmidt. I even teach my piano students using the revolutionary technique he invented. What a beautiful song!
Wow Katie! THis is so cool. Never heard of Jon Schmidt before, but now I know!!! Thank you for sharing! A new FAVE!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! I looove the sound of a cello, especially with a piano, and how this musician plays his cello is amazing.
All I could think of as I played it was they both have such passion for music - thank heavens for musicians like that.
I love this! Thanks for sharing, Nikki!
my 11yrold walked over when she heard this playing and was all OH MY GOSH SOOO COOL!
We've seen John Schmidt in concert a few times... and have a couple CDs {a serious fave!}
LOVE it!!
Oh yes, I just love Jon Schmidt. I even teach my piano students using the revolutionary technique he invented. What a beautiful song!
Wow Katie! THis is so cool. Never heard of Jon Schmidt before, but now I know!!! Thank you for sharing! A new FAVE!!!
Post a Comment