Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Going To The Coast

After spending the day at the coast with some of my family I thought to myself....
Why don't we come here more often?

The beach is only an hour away and yet it had been over a year(or maybe even two) since I've been. Seriously...that's just wrong. I can't let that happen again. It was about time I made a trip over there....and it was the most beautiful day too.
We had the best pizza at Gallucci's and went to Haystack Rock.

Most of us had to put our feet in the water. It was freezing which is totally normal for Oregon. Grandpa guarded our flips.


I love it here. I think I would like to stay. Or at least visit much more frequently.


We're going back in two weeks and I can't wait.

7 comments:

Erin said...

That looks absolutely beautiful. And cold. I'm glad you got to go! And how fun that you get to go again soon.

Laura said...

Looks so fun!
We don't go as often as we should either, and everytime we're down there we always say we need to go more often!
Yay for going back in two weeks :-)

Kristina P. said...

I have never been to the Oregon coast, but it looks amazing!

5Youngers said...

Such a beautiful day at the coast. I love Gallucci's! It is our favorite restaurant over there.

Will & Cheyenne said...

We love the Oregon Coast!!

Sarah said...

Hooray! I'm so excited! Would you order us a beautiful day, plus add in some warm ocean water. That'd be great, thanks!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I love that bottom left picture with the hazy clouds! We loved it up the coast driving to Newport.. sooo gorgeous!