Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Hiking We Will Go

This morning was the perfect morning for a hike with some friends.
We left home early...around 7:00am.(Getting up by 6:15 was kind of painful) We wanted to get out while it was early and still cool...and before the day got too busy. Even though I had to get up awfully early on my day off, it was worth it. What a beautiful area.
Even this log was happy to see us there.
We hiked over 4 miles on various trails...which was good because I went to Sweet Life with some friends last night right after work and I needed to work of the honkin' slice of chocolate cake I ate for dinner.
I think I just might have to bring my family here when they visit in a couple of weeks. This was the perfect spot for a picnic lunch.

7 comments:

Baller family said...

Wow! What a beautiful area, I loves hikes!

Jules AF said...

oooooo pretty pretty!

Whitney said...

GORGEOUS! What a great hike! Makes me want to get out and go on one :)

5Youngers said...

Beautiful pics. What a great spot.

Katie said...

Whitney...this totally made me miss hiking to Idaho Lakes with your family and the Thompsons and the Evans.

Laura said...

Looks like an awesome hike!!!

Sarah said...

Looks great - I can't wait!