Way back when I got locked out of my house, I had to go to the neighbors to call a locksmith. While I was there, I noticed that they had wii fit. Mark and I have thought about getting it, but we weren't sure if it was worth it. So, I asked him what they thought of it. They liked it and had fun using it. He offered to let us borrow it before we bought it to see if it was something we would really use. I thanked him and I headed out to wait for the locksmith. I really had forgot about his offer until last week when he flagged me down as I was driving by his house. He stopped me to ask if we would still like to borrow it....why the heck not.
I got it all set up and it did my body test to get my wii fit age. Apparently I am a 42 year old woman. Awesome. That's just what I wanted to hear. Needless to say, I have used it every day since.
.....
I must prove to the wii that I'm really 29.
7 comments:
I really want one, but I don't need to be told by an inanimate object that I'm fat.
I agree with Kristina.
I was 59. Not so cool huh? and now I'm going to the gym. thanks.
That is so not cool. That is the exact reason I don't own a scale. Good job on using the wii fit now.
Oh, my goodness! You made me laugh...and what do you think it would say about me, who's almost 42? I would probably register as 182 or something!!!
That is hilarious! A 42 year old woman you are not! It must be broken.
that's lame - i don't even want to know what it would have to say about me. It would probably just laugh at me
Post a Comment