So, Mark and I have finally gotten our turn at getting sick. Yesterday we were kind of guessing that both of us had fevers. We weren't completely sure because we didn't own a thermometer. So, last night Mark went out for a quick trip to the store to buy one. Apparently we weren't the only ones in need of a thermometer. This was the only one that they had left.
Cool, right? Well, the best part is...when it's done taking your temperature it doesn't beep. That would just be boring. It actually plays the theme song to the show.
Yup. It's that awesome.
10 comments:
I love this! The funny thing is I'm afraid that if Garrett went to pick up a thermometer this is the one he would pick even if it wasn't the only option! haha
I should get one of these on purpose!
That is hilarious. My kids would LOVE that! Hope you two are better very soon.
I'm so sorry you guys are sick! Michael and I got sick together too. Lots of chicken noodle cup of soups-that's how we made it through the virus!
Get well soon.
I hope you guys feel better soon. Nothing like a little sponge bob to brighten a sick day :)
That is HILARIOUS!!! Sorry to hear you two are sick though! Get better soon!
Oh, yuck. The ickies are no fun to have - especially when you're both sick. Get better soon!
And, what a great story about your new thermometer. So random!
Um......did Mark TELL you that was the only one left??? That is so Mark to think that's funny!
Hope you feel better!
Wow, I really enjoyed that story. Here's to character thermometers!
Ha Ha! Funny. Sorry you're sick. :(
Post a Comment