Monday, November 23, 2009

I Looked Out The Window

And what did I see....
No, there's no popcorn popping on the apricot tree.

But, you do see a finished back fence. Finally. This has been a long time coming. We just have to finish off the side gates and we will have a fully fenced backyard. Thank Heavens. Being the owner of two dogs is about to get so much easier.
I think it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

7 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

It looks fantastic! That is a big project and it must feel so good to have it complete.

Charlene said...

Looks great! :)

I bet the dogs will be happier, too! Unless they are jumpers....

5Youngers said...

I remember when we finally finished our fence. It was a great feeling. Way to go team Willis :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!

Jules AF said...

I thought it was going to be snow for some reason. Sad!

Whitney said...

Ohhh! I LOVE it! Soo exciting for you guys!

Laura said...

Looks great!!