Monday, November 9, 2009

My Dad Is Younger Than Me?

So, my parents called me tonight. That alone doesn't sound all that interesting, but it was very unexpected since I talked to them last night. Well, it turns out that my dad was wanting to do a little bit of bragging. They bought the new wii fit this weekend and he used it today for the first time.
His wii fit age was 38. Mine was 42.
He really enjoyed telling me that.
I think he got a defective balance board or something. What does that darn thing know anyways?
At least I can kick his butt at Mario Kart.
Which, as far as I'm concerned, is way more important.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Definitely more important.

Kari said...

Totally more important. :)

Will & Cheyenne said...

Those are some fightin' words!

Hal Nielsen said...

OK Sweetheart, I concede that you can kick me around a bit in Mario Kart. But today on Wii Fit I boxed a few rounds. Did pretty good. The boxing bag blew up. Maybe we should go a few rounds with the REAL gloves at Thanksgiving time. HE He He!

Love you!
Dad

5Youngers said...

You are too funny... what a GREAT family you have!

Carissa(GoodNCrazy) said...

Right. the m&ms game thing like totally is worth more than some dumb digital age tracker. pffft.

Laura said...

That is hilarious!!

Sarah said...

ok, so now i'm wondering what age i am...we should have a betting pool or something to see if we can guess everyone's "ages". you have to admitt, it's really kinda funny. we'll never hear the end of it from dad now!

Whitney said...

So hilarious! I'm sure your dad is going to live this one up for a long time :) And really, what does wii fit know? Stick with Mario Kart - way more fun :)