This is probably one of my new favorite meals. Not only is it so delicious, it's ridiculously easy to make too. I'm always on the hunt for great easy meals, and I thought that this one was definitely worth sharing.
Cream Cheese Chicken
You will need:
1 cube of butter
1 envelope of Italian dressing seasoning mix
1 cube of butter
1 envelope of Italian dressing seasoning mix
3 chicken breasts
1 brick of cream cheese
1 brick of cream cheese
1 small can, cream of chicken soup
*****
Turn your crock pot on high.
Melt the cube of butter.
Once butter is melted,
Pour in Italian seasoning and mix well.
Slice chicken into small strips or pieces.
Put chicken into butter mixture.
Cook on high for two hours.
Scoop chicken out of the crock pot and set it aside.
Put cream cheese and the cream of chicken
Soup into the leftover juice in the crock pot.
Mix it until it is smooth.
Put the chicken back into the gravy and stir.
Spoon chicken and gravy mixture over rice.
Stuff your face.
Figure out how soon you can make it again.
Then make it again.
I did.
***
Thanks google images for the picture since I was a slacker and forgot to take one when I made it.

8 comments:
Wow, that looks really good!
I love this recipe. I add in dried minced onions as well. And eat it over pasta. IT'S SO GOOD!
I just got a crock pot and I've been looking for some easy recipes, I'm totally making this on Sunday!
Ummmmm, yummmmmm. Anything that has a stick of butter in it makes my hips really happy!
I'll be trying this one, thanks!!
This is one of our favorite recipes. Wish it was healthier but it is SO good!
I love this recipe as well except I don't put butter in it. I add a 1/2 cup water and it still taste great. If you want to try something besides rice it taste over fettuccine noodles as well.
wowzers katie.. this is nice and low fat like i like it.. and since its christmas time, low fat is how we do.. ;) i'm making this in the dirty south for dinner!!! Thannks for a yummy recipe!! ( although my butt and thighs HATE you! )
uhm... i've had 3 neighbors come over and all of them are like VULCHERS over my chicken dinner!!! next time i'll make a double batch ;)
Post a Comment