Mark and I bought the new Super Mario Brothers game for our wii. It's really fun and totally addicting. Seriously. We've already spent way too much time trying to pass new levels. Consider yourself warned.
*********************
I ate some good old Kraft Mac N Cheese for dinner last night. I kind of felt like a kid for a bit. Are we the only adults that sometimes still eat like we're
in college...or high school....or like we're 5?
*********************
I'm making chocolate covered pretzels today with some friends. Yummy. My neighbors have some coming there way. They have no idea how lucky they are.
*********************
I've got to go to the Goodwill today. I really need to find an ugly sweater for both Mark and I. We can't show up to an ugly sweater party in nice clothes. What would people say?
*********************
I enjoy my job probably 95% of the time. I enjoy the environment and interacting with people all day long. Every once in a blue moon, I have a day where I kind of wish my job required me to work quietly in a room. Alone. Yesterday was one of those days.
*********************
What's your take on having lots of inflatable holiday yard decorations?
Mark and I...not huge fans.
*********************
I'm almost done with my Christmas gifts. Thank heavens. I have one to make, and one to purchase. Then let the gift wrapping begin! Speaking of which...better get on that.
**********************
9 comments:
1. We do not have video games because I know Spencer would waste too much time and secretly I know that I would waste time too.
2. I love Kraft Mac N Cheese as long as there are not cut up hot dogs in it- then it really would be like I was 5 years old.
3. Can you drop some pretzels off at our house too?
4. I'm excited to see pictures of the ugly sweaters!
5. The description of your job sounded like my day yesterday. Just needed some me time.
6. Inflatable lawn decorations- Bad.
7. Way to go for being almost done with gifts- huge accomplishment!
Merry Christmas!
I think I ditto Mary's response, except we have video games because my boys love them and they would probably fight lots more if we didn't have them in the house.
Merry Christmas!!!
We need to buy that Super Mario Bros game. I need a good time waster! :)
I hope you can find the ugliest sweater ever made for your party.
I have comments!!
Video games-take it or leave it, but somehow in the short dark days of Januany we really love playing our WII AND the kids don't know it but they are getting the "toy story" arcade wii game from Aunt Ketti and Uncle Dorson for Christmas! I'm so excited
Christmas Sweaters-I'm a child or should I say a teenager of the 80's if you want to come by I'll loan you a sweater or two for your party!
Inflatable Decorations-I can take it or leave it, but this year I have seen one house with one IN the house-WRONG AND a blow up nativity again just Wrong
Thought I was done with the gifts but my kind husband just keeps adding to my list, oh well!!
Oh one more thing, tell me more about your preztels, I've started making preztel rods I'd love to compare notes with you
Merry Christmas loves Marge'
I am so lame. I just want to play the old school Mario Brothers.
I want to see pictures of the ugly sweaters in action! What a fun idea for a party!!!
Mmmmm, chocolate covered pretzels.
So with you on the wanting a job in a room alone some days.
Inflatable decor? YUCK!
i wonder if it's the same game that Riley really wants to get...if we had a wii anyway...poor kid, his darn wife just keeps on telling him no.
Yeah, what's up with that?
Post a Comment