Quite a few weeks ago...before the back fence was finished...I was in the backyard with our dogs. Recon, our lab, was attached to his rope. He heard something and ran around me and gave me the most horrible rope burn. It's been SLOWLY getting better. For some reason, though, in the last week or so, it's been getting worse. I figured it got infected or something. Since our Doctor's office is closed this weekend, Mark took me to Urgent Care. What a fun way to spend our Saturday morning. Turns out, I'm allergic to neosporin. And of course, I've been putting it on my burn every day. So awesome.
The doctor wrapped up my ankle and told me to go home and sit on the couch as long as I could with my leg elevated. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be able to get anything productive done today. Doctor's orders.
8 comments:
Wow, that's crazy! Take care of yourself - what a good excuse to do nothing :)
Oh no! That totally sucks.
Allergic to neosporin? How common is that? That sucks. Sorry!
I have never heard of someone being allergic to neosporin. Hope you start healing soon and are able to get back to your normal stuff (but not too soon- enjoy being lazy while you still have orders from the doctor:)
According to the doc, 20-25% of people are allergic to neosporin....apparently it is growing. I've never heard of it until today. And yes, I will be having a lazy couple of days. Gotta do what the doctor says.
Ouch!! I think you should gross us out with a photo! :-)
Get feeling better chica!
I hope you get feeling better. On the other hand... enjoy your lazy and relaxing weekend with your leg up. Hmmm.... maybe I will "accidentally" get a rope burn and be allergic to neosporin ... hmmm. :-)
Oww!! Adam got one of those once and it was terrible! I hope you heal fast and feel better soon <3
Post a Comment