Monday, January 25, 2010

I Think...

I was stuck in a rut all week last week. You know, where you have the blah's and you just can't seem to get rid of them. That kind of a rut. I'm thinking I'll blame it on having my crazy ankle fiasco, having Mark gone for training all week, and all the non stop rain and clouds. What's a girl gotta do for more than a few hours of sunshine?! But I've determined to be stuck in my rut no more!
Mark took the day off work today....hooray for three day weekends. I love how much fun we have doing ordinary things together, which was exactly the kind of day today was. We both slept in, watched some tv, played some Mario, went to lunch, ran some errands, and we're looking forward to 24 tonight.

Something else I'm LOVING right now are these giant letters that my friend, Laura makes. She's giving one away and I really want to win one. A giant W would look so cool in my house. You can click here to hop on over to her blog and enter to win too.....or not, then my chances of winning would increase!
She is also selling them in her shop, which you should check out. Totally worth it.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the blog love. Good luck!!
Love your guts!

Sherri said...

those letters rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristina P. said...

That P would be perfect!

Jules AF said...

I'm sorry you were down in the dumps. I hate when that happens! I need to get outside in some sunlight. I hope that works for you!

Genavee said...

I love the giant letter thing. Something similar that I've seen is using various bits of jink (old toys, buttons, etc) and hanging them in a pattern of a giant letter. I'm so doing that for a (very) future nursery.