Saturday was actually sunny and beautiful, which meant it was the perfect day to go out with two great friends.
The three of us worked together in Young Womens for years. I like to think that we made for the coolest presidency ever. Sadly, since we now all live in three different towns, it’s harder to get together to catch up. So we headed out to the Bridgeport shopping center for a day of fun. We ate lunch at an extremely tasty bakery. I may have come home with a dozen of the most delicious cookies.
Mark ended up taking the extras to the boys in his class at church yesterday. In a way, it was sad to see them go. But, it really was for the best. I didn’t need to eat them all myself anyways.
We also did some shopping. Oh how I wish we had shopping like that down here. I could wander stores for hours. There’s just something so fun about looking at every single thing at the Container Store. We also saw Letters To Juliet. It was a cute, chick flick. I loved that there were snarky bits of humor thrown in. Win-win.
We also did some shopping. Oh how I wish we had shopping like that down here. I could wander stores for hours. There’s just something so fun about looking at every single thing at the Container Store. We also saw Letters To Juliet. It was a cute, chick flick. I loved that there were snarky bits of humor thrown in. Win-win.
I had the best time catching up with Laura and Lennae. Even though we don’t see each other very often, they are the kind of friends where you can just pick up right where you left off when you get together. I love that. Maybe it won’t take us six months to plan our next get together!
6 comments:
That sounds like a perfect day. I love spending time with friends like that.
Is that Paradise Bakery? They have the *best* sugar cookies ever.
oooo those cookies look so good!
Friends are so wonderful. You ladies had a perfect sounding outing. I'm so happy for you. (I left the door brown for now until I see what the HOA says to me. I'm waiting for a call or letter. Yikes.)
What a fabulous way to spend a Saturday!
Yes, it we ate at the paradise bakery. Best. Cookies. Ever.
I really would like to get my hands on some more, but I probably won't drive 2 hours each way to get them.
Post a Comment