Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not Really A Wordless Wednesday

This is proof of how terrified I am of roller coasters.  And any ride that goes fast.  And rides that have big freefalling drops.  Well, you get the idea.  It’s not the clearest picture…but it works.074

Yes, I am screaming.  Yes, my eyes are totally closed.  And yes, I thought I was going to die.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Haha. That is awesome.

Erin said...

Seriously, that picture IS awesome. P.S. I'm glad you survived :)

Jules AF said...

hahahaha At first, I was like, I don't understand what she's talking about! Then I saw it. Nice!

Mary Kelly said...

Great picture!!!

Hal Nielsen said...

I'm so proud of you sweetie! I never thought this old Dad of yours would ever live to see the day that you would get on any kind of roller coaster ride. Even splash mountain.!

Sarah said...

I'm sorry, but that is hilarious! I love that you went even though you were terrified, though! What a great trip. I'm still way jealous

Genavee said...

You look so adorable, especially in contrast with everyone elses glee.

Charlene said...

Cute! :) At least it was only family members that had to listen to your blood-curdling screams....

(Love how the kids are having a better time than you!)

5Youngers said...

That is an AWESOME photo! Don't feel alone with your fear. I have a very similar photo with Mike on a roller coaster. I love the scary stuff and he doesn't. He doesn't mind staying behind and watching the kids while I go be a dare devil. We balance each other out nicely.