I was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen this morning when I received a text from Mark. He’s working down in Medford for a couple of days, and apparently he saw this on the side of the road.I love it…..made my morning.
Awesome.
That is hilarious. I never see things like that either.
It's found art, isn't it! I wish I'd "found" it. Thanks for sharing.
That is HILARIOUS!!!!
That totally cracked me up!
I wish I could run across that too!
Super like!
That is pretty awesome! I wish I could be creative to think to do something like that. This is cracking me up!
Love it! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awesome.
That is hilarious. I never see things like that either.
It's found art, isn't it! I wish I'd "found" it. Thanks for sharing.
That is HILARIOUS!!!!
That totally cracked me up!
I wish I could run across that too!
Super like!
That is pretty awesome! I wish I could be creative to think to do something like that. This is cracking me up!
Love it! :)
Post a Comment