A weekend away was just what the doctor ordered. Mark and I spent the holiday weekend down in Provo. It was really fun to visit where we lived all those years ago when we were so young and Mark was finishing up his degree.
We had tons of fun Saturday night. We spent the evening with 65000 of our closest friends.
We were lucky enough to get some last minute tickets to BYU’s first game of the season! We laughed, yelled at the refs, cheered for the cougs, and I almost lost my voice because of that.
Boy did that make for a very happy husband…..and I enjoyed myself quite a bit too. Now Mark is scheming and trying to figure out how we can make it down to all the other home games. We’ll see.
One of the best parts of the game was the view of these bad boys.
The Wasatch Front. We love the mountains around Provo and Salt Lake. They are absolutely beautiful.
Now, we are back home, at work, and trying to figure out a plan for our life. It’s only been three days since we’ve been back in and I kind of wish we were still on vacation.
6 comments:
This looks so fun! We just bought tickets to the Wyoming game, and I am super excited!
How stinkin' fun is that!!
I haven't gone to a BYU football game since 2003. I just don't have that much school spirit.
Fun! Fun! Fun! And what a victory. I guess that wasn't you guys that I saw on TV but I swear it was. Maybe I spot you guys a different home game :)
Yah, the only bad thing about taking a vacation is coming back. Always stinks. But hey - there's always our lovely faces to look forward to!
Katie-
I'm so glad you commented on my blog..I lost you guys when you changed your blog! Glad to have you back!
Also glad you had fun at the game. Jake and Brad were at that one, too. I bet they would have loved to see you guys!
-Jenny
Post a Comment