When we left Oregon, we left some of our favorite kids in the whole wide world.
We are lucky enough to have really cool nieces and nephews. Now, we are lucky enough to have one more person back there that we love. I thought you all would like to meet my handsome new little nephew. He was born yesterday, and I am so sad we weren’t there to meet him in person. Blast the 14 hour drive between our houses.
So, for now…this will have to do.
Truman Hammer W.
Welcome to the world little guy. We haven’t had a chance to be formally introduced, but I’m sure we will get along swimmingly.
5 comments:
You're going to get along great! After all, you are the favorite Aunt (on that side of the family I'm sure). He's a cute little guy! You'll meet him soon enough.
Isn't he perfect! Love the name!!! I am so happy for Steven and Alicia and all the willis's.... I sked if there would be extra Williss's for the holidays ....butI meant big Willis's!
Has he stabbed you yet?
He's beautiful. :)
So, when I was first skimming things in g-reader, I thought that you were announcing the birth of your child. I was really shocked that I had somehow missed you being pregnant. And then I re-read and felt silly.
But congratulations on your cute nephew!
He's adorable, no wonder you wish you could've been there!
Post a Comment