Thursday, December 9, 2010

Storage!

If there is one thing I wish our house had, it is more storage and closet space.  Other than the closets in each bedroom, we have one small coat closet in the kitchen.  I was spoiled by all the closets and storage in our last house.  Mark knew this and he gave me the best early Christmas present.

DSCN2947  DSCN2946

Now, we officially have a place for our muddy boots, dog food, and all sorts of random stuff. 

It’s awesome. 

And so is Mark.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Nice! We have a shoe rack our on our very small landing, and TWO storage units. We are busting at the seams.

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME

Laura said...

AWESOME!

5Youngers said...

He is very handy.... Those shelves look fab. Way to go mark!!!! See, we women really don't want fancy jewelry, we want storage :-)

just call me jo said...

Oh that we all had a Mark. I want storage and jewelry. I got--nothin'. I have no Mark. But I do have a Rick. He's my man. If he can't do it--maybe Mark can. Ah, ha, ha!

Sarah said...

Mark is the man! (plus he can sleep out there whenever he gets in trouble)