Saturday, March 19, 2011

Everyone Should Go Green

A couple of weeks ago, Mark helped me paint our living room and kitchen green.  I loved the color and how it turned out….until we moved our furniture back and saw it all together.  It was way too light for all of our dark accents.  Mark is a good sport, and he agreed to help me paint it for the second time.

DSCN3681

So, I went back to my good ol faithful “Brookside moss”. 

DSCN3682

DSCN3683

Going green sure feels good.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Love it! It looks great with your furniture and your accent colors.

Laura said...

Your house looks awesome! Love the green!

Whitney said...

I LOVE it! What a great color!

Sarah said...

way to channel your inner oregonian by going green!

Sherri said...

It looks great!
you do have a great husband...mine would never go for the first round! =)

Baller family said...

I LOVE that color of green too!

Jocelyn said...

What a lovely place you have! The paint looks great!

Team Simmons said...

It look so nice and your decorations are lovely!

Where did you find that rug?