Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why I Love Living Here…

Well, this is just one small reason, but I think it is kind of awesome.  I love that there is a guy living here with this truck.

2011-04-15_09.40.15

I know it’s not the greatest picture….it’s from a cell phone and through a window.

But yes, you are counting right.  There are three doors on either side of the truck.  Now that is definitely what I would call an extended cab.

And rumor has it, that it set the fella back $350000.00.  Holy cow.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is some truck.

Laura said...

If he had one more extension, he could have a limousine-truck. :-)

just call me jo said...

Yeh, Idaho pick up trucks! Ya gotta love 'em. They have fancy trucks in Arizona but they lack the flavor of Idaho trucks.

Sherri said...

We have one of the same trucks running around here...and yes they are ridiculously expensive...and way too cool! I'm not sure I would want to pay for the gas...but I guess if you can pay that price tag...gas is no issue!