Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Go Green

So, Mark has been in North Carolina since Sunday. Thank goodness my sister is bunking up with us for a couple of weeks, or I would be going out of my mind, not knowing anyone here yet. She has been fun company while Mark is gone. One of our projects of the week is painting my living room green. The whole house interior has been painted that "new house tan." Now, normally that would be super great, except our couch is basically that exact same color. So, green it is. It turned out great...we think anyways.

Anyways...one project down, and several to go. Every day this house is feeling more and more like home. Life in this small town is pretty good.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Love the color Katie!!

Mary Kelly said...

Looks great! How fun to have your sissy there to help. Your painting project makes me feel anxious to get out of apartments and into a real house! Keep the pictures comin'

Kari said...

I LOVE the green!

Emily and Jake said...

Ah Painting all in the days work for a slave. :)

Derek said...

Oh it looks great Katie! Yeah!! Thanks for the call today. And by the way Emily's site is only for invited people...how do I become special enough to see it? :)

Carolyn said...

I really like the color, looks great with all your furniture!