I've finally given into peer pressure! Finally, after so many people have told me how much they LOVE these books, I have started the Twilight series. I am now reading New Moon. So...while I will probably never be the major die hard fan who is totally in love with Edward, I am really enjoying them. They read very quickly, and I am kinda hooked. Let's just say I haven't gotten anything productive accomplished today!
3 comments:
I so understand and am right with you.
I'm so proud of you Katie! About the die hard fan, never say never.... You just might be asking Mark to give you a kiss right after he's eaten a popsicle... :-)
I'm with ya sister. I just read Twilight over the weekend and the other books I borrowed are sitting here on the desk. So funny! I thought I was the last one on the planet who hadn't read these books. I'm sort of fence sitting. They are an easy read and it's easy to get hooked! But I'm still not sure I'm ready to trade in humans for vampires. (Sorry Laura)
Post a Comment