2 days
1 car
4 adults
1 fun kiddo
1 super cute baby
14 hour drive each way
2 college roommates reunite
1 totally insane birthday and...
1 awesome BYU football game!
It's crazy. I know this. Everybody knows this. So much driving in such a short amount of time. But despite all of that driving, I am excited to go on this whirlwind of a trip. It is going to be so much fun. Go Cougs!
4 comments:
BYU Rules!
Have a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures!! :-)
What a season! We got our Mad Max shirts in the mail and can't wait for the Utah State game! Make sure you post pictures of your BYU adventures.
Hi Arnolds!! So glad you found us. I tried to come and stalk you, but your blog is private. We totally miss having you guys around to watch the football games with.
Post a Comment