Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Here!

Ok...so it's been here for a couple of weeks now, but...It's time for BYU Football! My hubby is quite the happy camper now that we got Direct TV and he can watch every BYU football game this season. He sure loves those Cougars. We live near Eugene, and are surrounded by Oregon Duck fans. But, when BYU plays, we are usually decked out in Cougar Blue and we have our little BYU flag flying proudly on our car. Our flag might be flying solo, but it is flying proud! This week we play UCLA. At home. We're totally going to win.
While we are really excited to watch the game at home, we really wish we were here instead!
GO COUGS!
* Thought you would like to know the score now that the game is over....
BYU-59 UCLA-0

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah Cougars!! :-)

Sara and Matthew said...

I am also loving watching all the Cougar's games this year. I am amazed at what they have done so far this season! I think it will be one for the record books. I hope you have a fun time at the Wyoming game.