Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
I know I have so much to be grateful for. I can't even begin to list them all...if I tried this would be a crazy long post. I do feel very blessed and directed in my life. The Lord is looking out for us, which is probably one of my biggest blessings. Changes are coming. Big changes within my husband's company, which could mean major changes for us. Despite my worries about all of these changes, I'm not that worried. I am feeling really calm about everything, which really isn't like me. I know we'll be ok. We are being guided in our lives...that's how we got here in the first place. For that I am grateful.
So, I hope you all enjoy your family, friends, and eat lots of good food this Thanksgiving. I plan on doing exactly this. Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving Miss Katie!! You too Mark! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day!!

Whitney R said...

Happy Thanksgiving!


It really is great that Heavenly Father knows me better than I do. I'd hate to have control over my life. I wouldn't know what to do! I'm pretty sure I'd mess it all up.