Well, it's officially just me and the dogs until Thursday. Mark is working in Bend for the next few days. So, here I am left totally unsupervised, and unproductive so far. I have been so lazy this morning. While I was catching up on blogs, I came across this cool poster. I love it. I want it. They have tons of different posters you can check out here.
Made me think of my super cool hubby. He's the best, and I really appreciate him and how hard he works. We aren't perfect, but together we so rock! Well, time for me to get kind of productive and at least get a few things done today. I guess catching up on shows on the DVR shouldn't count. Bummer.
Made me think of my super cool hubby. He's the best, and I really appreciate him and how hard he works. We aren't perfect, but together we so rock! Well, time for me to get kind of productive and at least get a few things done today. I guess catching up on shows on the DVR shouldn't count. Bummer.
4 comments:
I got caught up on all my shows yesterday, and started watching season 2 of The Office! I only have a few more episodes left!
I finally feel like I can fit in with the cool crowd now.
It TOTALLY counts.
And I love the poster.
I love these posters!! 2 for $20? I am so sold! Thanks.
Love the posters. That one was my favorite too. :-)
Post a Comment