Friday, December 19, 2008

Just So Santa Will Know Where To Find Me...

1 car
2 of us
2 crazy dogs
11 hour drive
9 days to see family
3 reasons to celebrate
All my wacky family members
Hanging out under the same roof
It's going to be the best Christmas.
Ever.
So long Oregon...today we are headed to California to celebrate Christmas. My whole family will be there. In case you couldn't tell...I AM SO EXCITED! I'm not looking forward to the drive with the two dogs going along for the ride, but I can't wait to get there and hang out with the family. They are such a funny bunch. I think that's one of the reasons why I like them so much.
California here we come!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas!

Laura said...

I hope your drive is safe! Have a merry, merry, Christmas!!!

Brittany Marie said...

Have a fun trip and a Merry Christmas!

The Edelbrocks said...

I love this post! So sweet! Have fun and Merry Christmas!