Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reflections

Now, I know a lot of people have seen this video by now, but if you haven't, you should. It's called the Reflections of Christ. It is a video depicting the life of Jesus Christ. The actors in this did an incredible job of visually making His life and all that He did so real. And the music...couldn't be more beautiful.
Tonight was our Relief Society Christmas dinner, and they showed us this video. Being the holiday season and all, it was a great reminder to focus on Christ and the many gifts he has given to all of us. It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of Christmas...I do it all the time. I really appreciated this moment to take a step back and reflect on what this holiday is really about.
You can go to the Reflections of Christ website to see all sorts of behind the scenes pictures and to get more info.

4 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

I have seen it, and love it! Thanks for sharing!

Kristina P. said...

It's beautiful! Thank you!

Laura said...

I love that video!!!

Baller family said...

What a beautiful video. Thanks for sharing!