Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wii Love Christmas In California

We had the best Christmas!
Christmas in California was the way to go this year. We missed the worst of the crazy ice and snow storms, and lots of power outages. Instead we were dealing with sunny 50 degree days. It was pretty awesome. It was great to have my whole family together. This is really the only time of the year that it happens. So, we made the most of it, and boy was it a pretty action packed week.
We played my dad's new Wii. A lot.

Throw in a bowling trip, lots of shopping, playing games...
Having a dance party, playing with the kids...
Eating at the best Brazilian restaurant for Mark's Birthday...
and Christmas, and you have got yourself a really great week. I can't even begin to describe how much fun I had.

Santa was especially good to me this year. I was on the receiving end of several wonderful gifts. There was one in particular though...He must have seen how much fun we were having playing my Dad's Wii, that he managed to find one on Christmas Eve at Costco, and leave it for me under the tree Christmas morning.

Obviously, I must have been really good this year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and that you were able to enjoy family, friends, and make a lot of fun memories.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I feel like we live in the super uncool house where everyone except for us has a Wii. Glad you missed all the crazy snow!

Will & Cheyenne said...

We love our Wii! Enjoy! Glad you are home safe!

Laura said...

What a good girl you have been to have a Wii find on Christmas Eve! Congrats!! :-)

Whitney said...

Hey Katie! It was so great seeing you over Christmas. You look great - I LOVE your short hair! So here's my email so I can invite you to our blog : whitneysutton@sbcglobal.net. Glad you had such a great Christmas! I just love your family!