Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight

So, I finally saw Twilight this weekend. The best part was I got to watch it for free...thanks to Steven and Alicia, who provided the movie for us last night. I feel like I was practically the last female under the age of 50 to see it. I'm really out of it, I guess. I have read the books. I think they are entertaining and I enjoyed them. However, I'm not in love with Edward. As crazy as it sounds, I like my human hubby. I think I'll keep him.
With all the hype this movie has gotten, good and bad, I did want to see it. I did go in with pretty low expectations, and I ended up enjoying myself. There was definitely some entertaining parts of the movie. Of course that means there were some not so great parts. Ummm...like Edward sparkling in the field.
Yeah. Not so great.
Whether you loved Twilight or not, you're going to love this...

I can't help but laugh. It's just so funny.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

OH my. That is SOOOO funny!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

I haven't seen Twilight either....so don't feel badly.
Hey~Everything you said made sense about the link. I totally understood. However, when I go to copy the link, I only see the short link directly under the video and when I copy that into the HTML spot, it just copies the actually letters, not the video. Do I post like I'm going to do a picture? Not a video.....I must be taking the wrong link. Sorry, I don't have your email. Is it the link that comes up after you click on "share"? Help!

Brittany Marie said...

The powdered donut make-up is what killed it for me. And the writing. And most of the acting. And the special effects...

Sarah said...

I haven't seen it either, so you are obviously cooler than me. That video is hilarious, I was laughing so hard that I was crying!

5Youngers said...

I've seen that puppet video and it is HILARIOUS! The movie defiantly has lots of rough spots (LOTS) but after many re-watches I like it better each time. If you ever get a chance to borrow it again watch it with Catherine, Kristen and Robert doing commentary while the movie is playing.... very entertaining and HILARIOUS!!!!

Whitney said...

Hilarious! What more can I say?!

Laura said...

So funny!!!

I have HIGH hopes for New Moon! :-)

Carolyn said...

You're not the last one to see it...I still haven't!

Jules AF said...

I liked the trees. Or when the word "monkey" was incorporated into the script. TWICE.