Monday, March 2, 2009

I Belong ...

In a Bowling League!
When I was in California I bowled with Mark and my Dad and I bowled a 266. Can you believe it! I think that if I didn't have pictures to prove it, I might not even believe it. I had 8 strikes in a row. 8 strikes people...when does that ever happen?

I guess I should clarify that the bowling league I belong in should probably be a Wii bowling league. I'm actually a horrible bowler in person. Besides, this way I don't have to rent gross bowling shoes that have been worn by more people than I really want to think about.

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ha! I so thought you were serious, and I was so impressed!

5Youngers said...

Too funny. Mark's wii character looks a lot like Mike's wii character ( bald w/ glasses :)

Sarah said...

Awesome! That's my kind of bowling, when the chance for gutter balls and getting just one pin (like I usually do) is greatly limited. Have tons of fun - is Mark in it too?

Anonymous said...

Woot bowling!

I met Adam bowling and was so bad I started going for "creativity points". Wii is much better.

Shelby said...

hahaha the Wii personality really looks like Mark :) Good job!

Anonymous said...

you are such a virtual athlete Katie!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hahaha! That's awesome! The highest score I've gotten on Wii bowling is 210. (In real life, it's was, like, 70). :p

Laura said...

That is awesome!

Debbie Mayne said...

So Katie...Is that a big beard on your mii character or just some long hair behind a non-existent neck? Just curious. I'm so proud of you -- Mark is sooooo lucky!!!!!

Erin said...

266? Man, that's good! My highest is 242, and that only happened once. I bow to your presence :)