Sarah...Megan...Lisa...Jamie...Marie...Dawn...Katie...Brit...Leah
I love hanging out with these guys. (we missed Hannah) Who knew that a job would have brought me such great friends...people I would have never gotten to know otherwise. The kind of friends that when you get together after not seeing each other for a long time, it is so easy to talk and pick things up right where you left off.
After our dinner I went with Alicia to a Twilight party. Now I have seen it twice...and I have to admit that I enjoyed it so much more this time. I think a lot of that had to do with Sarah's commentary throughout the movie. I think she knows everything there is to know about Twilight. It was hilarious. Don't look at this picture too closely...my eyes are closed! Drats.
Good friends and food definitely make for a great weekend.
5 comments:
Girl friends are so awesome! Looks like a great time.
Glad you had such a great weekend!!
Yeah!! I finally made it into a Corky's picture!! The food was quite yummy and I loved that Marie was so surprised. It was great to catch up with such good peeps. :)
I'm glad you could make it over for the Twilight Party. I'm also glad that my commentary throughout the movie didn't annoy you... I can get carried away sometimes... It was GREAT to see you again, we need to get that group together more often!
Girlfriends are the best!
Post a Comment