I can't believe I am admitting this.....Last night was the first time I've ever voted on American Idol. Should I be embarrassed? (that I voted, not that it was my first time) So tonight when Ryan tells us that there were like 100 million votes, I'll know I had something to do with contributing to the madness. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but Mark and I really don't want Adam to win. Is that mean? It's not to be mean, he's just so not my style. I really don't like his screaming. Or how he sticks out his tongue when he sings. It's gross.
Today we are also leaving for our first official visit to my parent's house in Idaho. Hooray for long weekends, and being able to see lots of family. I miss them, and can't believe this trip is already here. I'm itching to get on the road, but I'm not looking forward to 13 hours of looking at this...
The only thing they asked us to bring was our Wii controllers for Mario Kart. Mark and I play our fair share...so it should be quite the competition. Let the games begin.
Now I have to go and finish packing.
10 comments:
Have a safe drive and a good weekend!
Not embarrassing about voting for Idol... I have never voted but Mike voted last night. I am not an Adam fan either.... can't stand the screaming.
Have fun on your trip!
Have a great trip!
I didn't vote last night. I usually get excited and vote in the begiining - then I just don't care anymore.
Have a great trip! We are driving to Utah in a couple weeks - looking forward to similar scenery!
I recorded AI last night, but still haven't watched it. I should get on that!
I love Mario Kart. Have a wonderful time!
Have fun on your trip! Ahh sounds nice to get away....
Have fun on your trip! Drive safely!!
AS for AI, I love seeing the really horrible singers at the beginning of the show, and through hollywood week meltdowns, then I kinda lose interest. Maybe that's why I like reality TV shows, too? A little drama??? who knows....
I am a die-hard fan of American Idol, but have never voted. I actually have to really admire the talent Adam has. He is truly gifted, but I love Chris too. Either one is good in my book! I liked Alison, personally.
Where in Idaho do they live? And how long will you be there? I'm in Pocatello :)
Go Chris!! :-)
Have a safe and super fun trip! We need to have a girls night out soon chica. It's been too long!
Post a Comment