We also got to meet my parent's new puppy, Holly. She totally loves me. I wish our lab was still this small.
Then it was time for dessert. Birthday cake and Walrus Day brownies, of course.
The whole group of us...don't we just look like a bunch of party animals? I thought so.
After our bellies were beyond full and we put the kiddos to bed, it was time for the grown ups to play. Nothing says party like a crazy game of Apples to Apples! It was hilarious...we were all laughing a lot.
Once Steven soundly kicked our butts, we moved the party to the basement for a few rounds of Mario Kart. This was the battle of the losers. We thought Sarah might be able to beat Steven since he hasn't played that much, but it didn't really work out that way.
Before we left, we had to get in a few more pictures with the birthday girl and the walrus's....
Whew...This turned out to be a long post for such a short trip.
7 comments:
I have been seeing that rainbow cake all over the place, and I need one!
Fun, fun, fun, FUN!!! I love the Walrus idea - too cute. And the cake rocked!
Did you cut your hair? It's look great!
Ah........Steve! I miss that boy! I was just telling my son this morning about the summer that Steve sunburned the Superman Logo onto his chest. Good times with the Willis Family!
That cake looks awesome!
Walrus Day..... Why didn't I think of that!!!!! That is the BEST idea ever!!! I love it! I'm totally trying to think of cool Walrus decor right now.
Loved the rainbow cake.
I love the boxes.. are they origami boxes?? TOO CUTE!
You guys are so fun. Love it!
Post a Comment