Our little garden box is growing and producing veggies like crazy. For a while we had peas coming out of our ears.
There's also this huge vacant field across the street from our house. It looked so pretty this morning. A field of yellow.
Dandelions can be so pretty from far away. At least they are pretty now, until they start popping up in our front yard. Then, they will drive me crazy.
10 comments:
This almost makes me want to start a garden! Almost. :)
Wow, your garden veggies look amazing! Good job!!
I am SO jealous of all your veggies! We are just starting the process of buying a home and I hope where we end up has a nice enough yard so I can follow your lead with the gardening!
I'm LOVING your garden!! Good thing you don't live super close or I'd be in your yard at night picking out my produce while you sleep. Especially those peas!
Yummo. You guys are producing some great veggies. Mine still have a long way to go... I didn't cultivate my seeds like you did. Looks like your extra work payed off.
Our beans fizzled this year but our peas are going crazy. I planted cucumbers and pumpkins but I don't remember which is which and now I can't tell what exactly is growing. LOL
Your pumpkin plant looks great!
Wait... I thought you didn't eat veggies???
Seriously - so impressed! Those peas look soooo good :)
I don't eat veggies...but apparently I have a knack for growing them. Ironic, don't you think?
Way to go, you should try growing one of those gigantic pumpkins that you see in contests and stuff. I read in a children's book where these two mice are trying to grow a great big pumpkin that if you give it sugar water that it will grow bigger. I dunno, worth a try...unless it dies...better look it up on line. I don't think a children's book starring mice is the absolute most reliable thing!
Post a Comment