Monday, September 21, 2009

One Year Older....

And hopefully wiser too!

Sunday was the big day....I turned 29.
My last birthday in my 20's.
Seriously, I feel too young to be almost 30!
Mark and I had a very fun, low key weekend...
and it was perfect.

12 comments:

Baller family said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!! Glad you had a great birthday!

Whitney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kristina P. said...

Happy belated birthday, Katie!

Charlene said...

Happy birthday, a day late! I hope Mark made you breakfast in bed and gave you a foot massage. If he didn't, well, tell him he needs to give you a post-birthday stress relief evening, with chunky monkey ben & jerry's and the foot massage! You deserve it!!! :)

Erin said...

Happy birthday to you Katie!

Jules AF said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, happy birthday! Adam turned 29 on Saturday. Good weekend for turning 29!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday!!!

5Youngers said...

Happy B-lated Birthday!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Happy Birthday!

Sarah said...

eh, don't worry about being 30 soon, i'm not so far behind yah and look at me - I'm still young and alive (ish)