Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rise And Shout...

The Cougars are out!

There's no better way to start the football season than with an amazing win!
Especially when you get to watch BYU win with Steven, Alicia, and their kiddos. They make for some great company.

I think it's a sign of good things to come this season.
At least that's what I'm counting on.
GO COUGS!

10 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

I think all cougar fans are on a buzz right now. What a win!

Kari said...

It totally looks like Paige is going to smash Orion in the head! It was a great game day!

Jules AF said...

Go.... Utes? :)

Kristina P. said...

It was a very good game last night!

Cougarfan#1 said...

Okay! I knew you guys would have a post about the game! that is so awesome!
Go cougs! I missed watching the game with you guys.
The cougs played tough and played great! Can't wait for the rest of the season.
GO COUGS!!!!

The Edelbrocks said...

I love football season! Although, I say Go Beavs!

Laura said...

I love how much of a fan you guys are!

Marge' Mom said...

Just thought I would let you know that my sister and her husband flew into Texas to go to Saturday's game. They had a blast!!
Great Post!!!

Sarah said...

I bet Mark was floating for the rest of the weekend!

5Youngers said...

Looks like a great time was had.