When you live in a small town, where do all the cool kids hang out on a Friday night? Well, if they aren't at Dairy Queen, they are at the high school football game.

That's where we were last night. Two of the boys in Mark's class at church are on the varsity team. Once we found out that they both were going to be starting, we knew we had to go.
That's where we were last night. Two of the boys in Mark's class at church are on the varsity team. Once we found out that they both were going to be starting, we knew we had to go.
It was fun to go and cheer for them...numbers 57 and 63....and I kind of started to lose my voice with all the yelling. I tend to get really into the games that I watch.
They played their best and worked hard 'til the end. Even though we lost the game, we had a lot of fun.
There's just nothing like a Friday night football game.
3 comments:
Did you have chili cheese nachos? Those are also known as my favorite thing to eat at a football game. Yuuum
I feel like I go to high school games, as we live across the street from the HS stadium. It's very loud!
Friday night football games are the best!!
Post a Comment