Friday, October 30, 2009

Gotta Get Rid Of All That Candy Somehow

Our friends, the Walkers, hosted a Halloween party last weekend. In our ward they are practically famous for having their house totally decked out in Halloween decorations. Inside and out. This year they did not disappoint. Their house was awesome...hanging out with friends was a ton of fun...the costumes were hilarious...and the food was amazing.

Tonight is our ward's Trunk or Treat. Unfortunately I won't be going (I don't think that the entire ward would like to catch the flu from me) but I will be sending Mark....we gotta get rid of all this candy somehow.

I really don't need to eat any more Tootsie Rolls.


6 comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

The flu! NOOOOOOOO... :)


were you able to see my dang video?
I finally got it to load... :)

I love your candy photo there.. I want to copy you.. and take a funky one of the candy!

Laura said...

Hope you get feeling better chica!
The party looks super fun and I love your costume!

The Edelbrocks said...

How fun! Hope you feel better!

5Youngers said...

Feel better soon!!!!

Jules AF said...

aww sucks about the flu. but you should use it as a reason to eat MORE candy.

Sarah said...

bummer that you got sick - but hey, at least now you'll have some kind of immunity built up and stuff. yah, I'm telling you the same load of junk that is supposed to make you feel better but doesn't really that I got told. Being sick sucks, hope you get better soon. Looks like you had a great halloween festivness anyway!