I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to Rhodes ever again.
To make these delicious cinnamon rolls, here's all you need...
1 box yellow cake mix
2 pkgs(4 1/2 tsp) yeast
5 cups of flour
2 1/2 cups of warm water
Mix all the dry ingredients. Add water and mix well. Knead the dough until it is smooth. Raise until it doubles(about 1 hour). Punch it down and let it raise again for about 45 minutes. Divide the dough into thirds. Roll out 1/3 at a time to a 10x15 rectangle. Spread the dough with butter then sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar. Roll one of the 15 inch sides in and pinch the edges and cut into 2 inch lengths. Place pieces in a greased pan. Let them raise for 15 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Cool. Spread with cream cheese frosting. Attempt to not eat them all in one sitting. Enjoy!
11 comments:
Even I could do this!
Sounds great. I tried making cinnamon rolls for conference and they turned out a hot mess so this recipe might be just the ticket I need. Thanks!
We love cinnamon rolls and this recipe sounds delish. I will have to try these out! Yummo!
mmmm...those sound way easier than the ones i usually make. i shall have to try (or you could send some to me)
WHAT????????? Cinnamon rolls made out of yellow cake? HELL YES.
How are you not 500lbs?! I would eat those all day long!
the cream cheese frosting wins. :)
My hubby makes his mother's recipe for conference weekend every year... I LOVE that HE makes em! :)
YUM! Too bad I'm not pregnant anymore and have the guiltless pleasure of indulging :) I may still just have to try them!
Ooooooh, those sound so good!!
Holy cow are those good! So good I had to blog about them! I linked you. :-)
THANKS for posting the recipe!
If I eat any more I might not be thanking you later. But it will be much later.....
Oh dear ... these look so delish, and it looks like it makes an awfully big batch ... dangerous combination! I think we may have to try these over the holidays ... We miss you guys! I always think of you during football season!
Post a Comment