I've heard other people say this, but I just wasn't feeling ready for it. Yet. Now, I am totally ready.
Fall is here!
So, I wasn't feeling ready for fall when I actually had to turn my heater on last night when my house was 65 degrees. The cool weather, continuous rain and cloudiness for the last two days didn't really get me feeling like fall either.
This is what got me in the mood for fall....
Sipping my first (of many) mugs of hot chocolate.
I'm officially ready for fall.
Now...I just need to get all my fall and Halloween stuff out of the attic and put up all over my house. It's going to be a busy day.
6 comments:
I love fall. I already have my fall stuff out. Now it's time to get my Halloween stuff out! yay.
Cold weather makes me want to bake.
I am a hot chocolate girl too. Which topping do you like better- marshmallows or whipped cream?
My word verification for my first post was "corky." What a funny coincidence. That was the cutest store ever!
Cute picture!
Mary....I will take my hot chocolate any way I can get it! Plain, marshmallows, or whip cream...it's all good.
Post a Comment